Performance—Average Annual Total Returns
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's units, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
1. Performance data for each portfolio is based on the total return of a hypothetical account, including reinvestment of dividends and distributions, net of the LoneStar Plan program and administration fees.
2. Since inception returns of less than 12 months are cumulative returns. Since inception returns of greater than 12 months are annualized returns based upon a true day count and a 365-day/year calculation.
3. Performance is not load adjusted.
4. A Unit/MOP (Maximum Offering Price) reported performance is load adjusted based upon the current maximum 5.75% sales charge applied to the portfolio's NAV at the beginning of the investment period.
5. B Unit w/CDSC (Contingent Deferred Sales Charge) reported performance is load adjusted by applying the maximum 5% sales charge to the lesser of the portfolio's beginning or ending NAV for the calculated period. B Units will convert to A Units after six years.
6. C Unit w/CDSC reported performance is load adjusted by applying a 1% CDSC to the lesser of the portfolio's beginning or ending NAV for the calculated period if the time period is less than twelve (12) months. If the calculated time period is greater than 12 months, no charge is applied.
7. Expense ratios for each of the portfolios include underlying investment expenses and plan fees.
8. If applicable, the "Net Expense Ratio" for the Portfolios takes into account a voluntary expense limitation on the underlying investment without which performance would have been less. These undertakings may be modified or terminated at any time. Please see the Plan Description for more detailed information regarding any applicable expense limitations or waivers.
9. For administrative and recordkeeping purposes the Money Market Portfolio and the U.S Government Money Market Portfolios have three Unit classes. Each unit class has the same fee structure. The Plan Manager and the Board have agreed to voluntarily waive the Program Management Fee and the Administrative Fee, respectively (but, in neither case, not below zero) and/or reimburse expenses to the extent necessary to assist the Portfolios in attempting to maintain at least a 0.00% return. There is no guarantee that the Portfolios will maintain this return. This undertaking may be amended or withdrawn at any time.